Welcome to Hi-TechPestControl.com
Serving the Metro Detroit Area including Oakland, Wayne and Macomb County
Effective pest control requires knowledge about both the pest and its habits. The first step in professional pest control is to identify the pest correctly. Second, you must learn about the pest's lifestyle and habits, and the final step is creating and implementing a strategic pest management solution.
Hi-Tech Pest Control specializes in pest management services abandoned by others. We bring Michigan residents the most effective and reliable pest control in the world by integrating technology with environmental responsibility. Hi-Tech Pest Control employs only the best personnel in the industry to provide personalized pest control programs for homes, schools, businesses, and agriculture. Our specialties include pest control, rodent & insect control, pest management, spider control, ant & termite control, extermination and food safety.
Why Choose Hi-Tech Pest Control?
- We’ve been in the pest control business for over 25-years and committed to fast results.
- We utilize the most advanced pest management methods and technology applications available.
- Call our office today and experience the best pest control service in the Tri-County area.
Bed Bugs Service - Get Rid of Bed Bugs Fast
If you think you have a bed bug problem, notify a professional pest control company as soon as possible. Bed bugs can multiply very quickly so early detection is critical to help preventing a larger infestation. Call us today to talk to one of our experts more in detail about bed bug detection and treatment.
Looking for more information on Pests? Check out the Michigan Pest Control Association.
What You Can Do to Help Protect Your Home from Pests!
Small steps make a big difference in pest prevention and sustaining an effective pest management plan. Here are a few tips we recommend to help prevent pest, rodent or insect infestations in your home.
- Repair leaking faucets, water pipes, and a/c units
- Eliminate moisture problems
- Divert water from foundation
- Keep gutters and down-spouts clean
- Remove excessive plant cover and wood mulch
- Get rid of standing water on roof
- Keep all vents clear and open
- Seal entry points around water and utility lines or pipes